Monday, September 19, 2011

Display ideas for craft fairs

I thought I would show the results of my display search. Here it is. Lots of junk repurposed into jewelry displays along with some store bought ones I had already from previous years of selling. We were under some trees so some of the pictures had less than ideal lighting, but you get the idea. Happy hunting!

I used old crates and boxes to add height and
scarves for color
Me and Miss Priscilla ready to sell

We are ready for our closeup!

Close up of my stacked boxes

Shutters held earring cards, I hung a mirror from the canopy

an old printer drawer makes a great pendant box

an old stand up mirror and some scarves thrown on the canopy for color

I found the clear step display (right) at the Goodwill

My father in law helped me build the ring tray from an old board
the crates helped the necklace boards from blowing away in the wind,
a problem I had at the last show




4 comments:

  1. Great ideas here. I'll remember this when I need to display my jewelry another time. Thanks!
    My blog is www.jewelrybyjaynemarie.blogspot.com
    My Facebook Fan page.
    and don't forget to see all my jewelry at my Etsy shop www.JewelryByJaynemarie.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your display looks FANTASTIC! I love how you've displayed your copper jewelry in little compartments. Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That printer drawer holds 147 pendants! I had to paint the insides of the boxes with a matte black paint so they would show up really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, looks cute! Love the shutters! Stopping by from Etsy!

    ~Blessings!

    ReplyDelete